Broken Isle helpers - why are they appearing?

As I've been questing around the Broken Isles I noticed that I seem to have random helpers based on my zone.

In Highmountain, I would have a Rivermane Shaman or Brul fists popping out of the ground.


In Stormheim I would get a Rune of Valo(u)r or a Val'kyr come swooping down and flying off again.


In Surumar I'd have withered come running through like a stampede or Nightborn helpers.



And in Azsuna I'd have a bunch of Azure whelplings come swooping in and attacking my targets.


I know that all these helpers actually are helpers from various quests in that zone which may or may not be up, but why are they around when I am not doing that particular world quest? HK theorised that it was from handing in your bonus cache from each 10k bonus rep you get with the factions. I have no idea if that is true or not. Maybe someone out there can tell me the answer! I've seen other people with the same mobs helping them too, so it's not just because I'm lucky.

Comments

  1. "HK theorised that it was from handing in your bonus cache from each 10k bonus rep you get with the factions"

    Absolutely not the case, as I have zero of these caches. It's a buff from having the Command Center up, but it seems to work everywhere, not just on the Broken Shore. (On the Broken Shore it tends to proc a Warden, demon hunter, or a magical Kirin Tor dome instead.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil! It's been a long time since Stoppable has dropped by to visit :) and as always he answers my curious question!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(