Achievements - Well now those reps are out of the way...



The most useful thing about these reps was getting the "forever" Augment Rune. I haven't bought any of the mounts yet. I'm not so rich that I feel the need to add to my mount collection... though if the Warframe did damage like the ability, that would be worth buying!

At least now I can relax. No more grinding dailies every day. I can just sit back and chill.

In other news I also finally managed to finish off all these rares, thanks to HK, Crooked and Ram.


HK took me around to do a few, Crooked helped summon one and got Mother Rosula up (no pet for me, but he managed to get the pet from the one you summon with bones - darn it, the name escapes me right now - it's a little Draenei child which can't pet battle), and Ram helped me do the last two I needed - one was Rezira the Seer and I hadn't gotten all those eye things but Ram did and he opened the portal for me, and the other was in a building on Mac'aree but you know these demons... they all look the same and I can't remember their names....

I also managed to get the last boss on the Broken Shore - took my time about it....


Well, there's plenty of time to chase achieves at the moment. Expect more posts about that until Antorus....

Comments

  1. Gosh I am behind here. Congratulations! Those rares wont pop for me when I visit Argus. They are hiding, I tell ya...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diff ones are up diff days! And some have those special things to do like collect eyes or pick up things to open portals or do summons. I would recommend looking every day just to see what's up! World quests are good like that :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(